Being one of the leading consulting companies based in Ankara, Turkey, founded in 1999, has a wide range of client portfolio consisting of SMEs, NGOs, municipalities, development agencies, and several other institutions from different sectors. IKADA works in cooperation with domestic and international, public and private organisations and provides training and consultancy services with a view to open gateways to new opportunities both for clients and partners.
As a reliable company with impeccable reputation IKADA enjoys a high level of market access in Turkey and abroad, whilst delivering high-quality services irrespective of physical proximity and geographical location. Headquartered in Ankara, IKADA is also present in 81 provinces of Turkey, neighbouring countries (Azerbaijan, Georgia, Cyprus, Balkans, etc.) on a project basis and other countries to coordinate the services provided within the scope of the projects through project based established regional offices.
IKADA has a multi-disciplinary team of local experts based in all over Turkey. IKADA has a constantly updated database of over 10,000 Associate international and national Consultants/Trainers in its core areas of activity. IKADA Consulting, in addition to current database of experts, has access to a large pool of experts on many different disciplines from universities and research institutes in Turkey and Europe.
IKADA has been managed by the same management structure since establishment which is one of the distinguished features of stability of the company.
IKADA Team has spent years throughout Turkey within the scope of several international and national projects. The management team and contracted experts delivered consulting and training services to several public institutions and private companies in almost each of the provinces of Turkey in 7 geographical regions through various national and international projects implemented. IKADA’s on site experience and is complemented by in-dept region-specific knowledge and familiarity with current state of affairs in Turkey.
- Objective based planning with PCM approach
- Building on regional, sectoral and institutional knowledge
- Tailor made (needs and expectation oriented) service provision
- Professional and practical solutions
- Strategic / Lateral / Global thinking
- Localised service
- Utter respect for business ethics and confidentiality
- Strong collaboration with the beneficiary and regional authorities
- Objectively verifiable performance
- Sustainable outputs
Areas Of Expertise
- Private Sector and SME Development
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Labour Market and Employment Studies
- Agricultural, Rural and Community Development
- Public Administration, Effective Governance and Reform
- Promotion of Civil Society Dialogue
- Regional and Local Development
- Social Inclusion and Integration of Disadvantaged Groups
- Gender Equality, Gender Mainstreaming and Empowerment of Women